well hello

well hello

Friday, February 14, 2014

Sickly

I've had stomach issues lately. Last night, I woke up and puked. I tried to stop it. I didn't want to throw up. But it had to come out. It was so weird throwing up because I am sick (?) and not because I'm making myself purge. The difference between the two is real and my struggle to control it bothered me.

I still feel nauseous. I called in sick to work today but I absolutely have to work tonight at my other job. I'll be there in two hours, rain or shine. I need to shower and try to feel better. I haven't ate. I feel dizzy. To top it off my period started today. Guess we'll just see how it goes.

[TMI alert]
It's sad how much I love looking at my stomach after a hearty puke and like 15 hours without food. It came out so violently and painfully last night that it even went in my nose. So I smell it today but I feel thin. A sick and twisted trade off.

I gotta go, you guys. Happy V day, if you celebrate. I am (obviously) not. Sick, working, no valentine...but it's alright. It really is.

peace
-S

1 comment:

Katie Elizabeth said...

Awe hun, I'm sorry that you're sick. I hope you're feeling better today. I hope work went alright for you. Stay strong.
XOXO