well hello

well hello

Friday, July 4, 2014

An experiment




Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans! I slept for twelve hours last night...LIKE A BOSS. Haha, kidding - I'm lazy as hell. Why get up out of bed when you have no place to be, no one to talk to, and no low ambition?

It's almost three in the afternoon and I'm sitting here in my pajamas playing around online and sipping some hot coffee. I decided to go for it, by the way. I am putting myself out there with no way to ever reclaim anonymity. I have placed a link to THIS BLOG on my Twitter. Bold, right?

I'm definitely not a coward. You want to read about my life, lust, and substance abuse? Go right ahead. Judge me. Just comment and click on the ads and we're golden.

It's been a chill week. I've been off work. I've been toking and talking to people. I decided not to keep my ball in one court regarding Jake. He is great but he sometimes gets a little quiet on me. Triggers my suspicions. Therefore, I'm branching out. Currently chatting with this dude J. I mentioned back in May. We never hooked up but he's hot so I would.

Jake and I are supposed to watch fireworks tonight. He said, and I quote, that he "doesn't care where he just wants to watch them with me". Soo...we shall see how this goes! Of course I said yes, but he's been aloof the past two days. I guess I should be glad that he thought to lock down plans with me in advance. I'm actually a tad annoyed. He got his answer and then bam, no more work to do...or so he thinks!

Men! What is it about them?



I've made it my goal to apply for at least one job per day. This holiday weekend is screwing with my success. People are out of the office when I need them there reviewing my resume, calling, interviewing, and hiring me! Needless to say no luck...yet. I promise I'll have good news soon.

Patience is a virtue.

You know what.

I'm not in the writing mood.
Peace!

Xo
Sar

Ps: A helpful infographic for tonight:


No comments: