well hello

well hello

Sunday, May 3, 2015

What means the world to you?

Sunday nights are chill around these parts. I'm on the couch, on the computer, on weed...I've been watching "Six Feet Under". Thank you Bella for your considerate and kind comments lately. I feel a deep appreciation for life tonight. I'm alive and that's really all that matters to me right now. Maybe decisions don't have to carry such a weight. Maybe I am letting myself get a little too stressed.

D. and I are back on. I feel good about it. We have managed to rack up quite the history in our nine months "together". I put it in quotes because we did have a break up, but nothing ended. It was amazing to spend more time with him. We have a rhythm. We can finally have sex again, the bleeding was just getting too bad so we had to stop. It was amazing to get laid this weekend after so long without and all the other crap.

But are we being *safe*???

For god's sake no we are not. We used a condom 1/3 times this weekend. I am not on the pill (yet). We talked about it tonight though, because we do communicate sometimes, and all condoms all the time from now on!

I got a decent amount done this weekend. Paid some bills, cleaned my apartment, organized some shit. Cleaned my car a little. Had a good time at the baby shower yesterday, it was a beautiful day for it and the country club was right on the water!

I guess I'm talked out. Almost bed time and I'm going in to work early. New Mad Men tonight! (I'll watch it tomorrow though) Anyone else like that show?

This is going to be a GREAT week!!!!!!!!! Love and Peace to my wonderful readers!!

xo
Sar

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Glad you are back together with your man. If it makes you happy and that's what you want that's great and maybe this time you can learn from what went wrong before. Glad that you finally figured out what the problem was and got it fixed. Jeez. That is crazy!! It sucks that they screwed you up but at least now it's really behind you-at least physically.