well hello

well hello

Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday daze

The weekend is here! I have had a decent day. Took a walk with my friend and her dog. Went to the bank and grocery store. Had some delicious ice cream and a toke. The evening hour is nigh. I'm back in pjs. No plans but if someone comes at me with something I'd consider getting dressed and going out.

I'm surprisingly calm even though me and D. did another get together - break up this past week. At this point I am numb. I barely cried this time. We were texting a little today. He is weird. He says he wants a breakup but he comes back constantly. I don't get it.

Work had been going ok but I screwed up the other day. Long story, costly mistake. Still not entirely sure how it all happened, just apologized and took the blame. Luckily my boss is super cool.

I've been eating a lot.I still look thin though.

I do miss D. but we've reached the point of no return. There is no way in hell we will be able to repair us without considerable time apart, maturity and reflection. I don't know. It's not up to me I guess. We are either meant to be or not. Trying to worry about me. Fix me.

Too high to write. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

xo
Sar

No comments: