well hello

well hello

Monday, November 11, 2013

The blues

Happy veteran's day. I've been drinking today and currently feeling depressed, lonely, and bored. Should that be my facebook status? Dear World, I FUCKING HATE you.? No, keep the facade, believe the lie. It's all going to be fine. It's 7pm and I'm slurring my words. It's monday and it feels like the weekend. I put myself here and I'll get myself out. If only I didn't feel this way.

I hate loneliness. Listening to Pearl Jam. Drinking a beer. Had a fun time with my gf and now I'm alone in my apartment with my cat and texting whoever for a little bit of attention. Life is glorious.

And my hands are tired. And my heart is scared. "I guess that's why they call it the blues" by Elton John just came on Pandora. Fitting, I'd say.

I did this to myself. OWN UP, SAR! Deal. Just. fucking. deal.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: