well hello

well hello

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Happy May!

Hey everyone what's up! Holy 10 year blogger anniversary, batman!! I began "so she says" back in 2008 when I was in college.. a simpler time no doubt!

Just wanted to check in and say that life is good! I love my new job and honestly am doing great there. I won the first quarter incentive award! Also making friends there! Like actual hang outside of work buddies! Plus of course there is a boy! (work crush, shocking..).

I am at a good weight! I feel confident (pretty confident, most of the time) in my skin. I still have my fat days but it's really more of a feeling than state of affairs. I look great from all the walking I get utilizing public transportation!

I get my license back in a couple weeks! Finished with probation and paid my fees and freedom is so close I can taste it!

Hope everyone is having a great 2018 so far! I will check in again with more details soon! Headed to the lake this weekend, it's going to be a great Memorial Day Weekend! Be safe out there, lovely readers!

 ~ Love and Peace ~
xo, Sar

1 comment:

Bella said...

Happy June! Ten years, wow. Time flys in the blogosphere. It's a tad scary at times.

It's good to see an update from you, and I'm glad to hear you're doing so well. More details soon please (I want to hear more about this boy)!

xx