well hello

well hello

Friday, April 26, 2019

I don't want to live like this..

but I don't want to die.

VW "Harmony Hall" great song!

4/26/19 - I am working full time, saving money, about to take a vacation to Florida, my favorite place in the world. Do you love the beach as much as I do? It's so beautiful and big, being near it helps me understand the big picture. So much has happened. I'm still here, still truckin'. Nothing is perfect, and my mood varies, but with age comes a tad bit of wisdom. It's pretty incredible to pick a random year of this blog and see the patterns: alcohol, men, sex, trouble. Still trying to break the cycle. Succeeding, sometimes. Other times there is a lesson. What made me look back today is M. (2014 is when I posted about him last) and he is still in my life. We hung out last night. Nothing more than a hug but he looked great and we connected. It was crazy to read what went down with us 5 years ago. I suppose I forgot. So much drama with D. and other bs of my own making since then. So much growing up still to do. I quit smoking cigs though!!! Over 5 months cold turkey. Feel good about it. Drinking a glass of red wine tonight, in my pjs. Peace to you.. xo

No comments: