well hello

well hello

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The weather is thunder


Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm feeling considerably better today. It's raining cats and dogs and I'm glad, because we need it. My mood is somewhat stable, I've received lots of love via text and Facebook - which makes me feel popular. Anything feels better than lonely and depressed. E. continues to text me. Don't think I've heard the last of him, but it's ok if I never see/hear from him again. Because I deserve better, and furthermore I'm not really wanting a serious commitment at the moment. Doesn't mean I'd pass it by, but I'm trying to prioritize. 

My focus has for too long been on men and dating and finding love and pursuing crushes. I'm putting all that jazz on the back burner, starting now. I'm 26 and it's about time I grow up a little.

I'm wearing a pink party dress and about to go get some Thai food with the family. Hope you're all having a good day.

XO
~S

No comments: