well hello

well hello

Monday, November 21, 2011

Barbie car pink nails

I have officially lost an inch around my waist. 29 inches baby. Is that too big for someone who is 5 foot 8? Inquiring minds would like to know..

I'll admit: I'm thin. I look alright. Right now I'm shaking from hunger and too much coffee. I guess I'll just continue to starve myself because it gets me high. I (obviously) enjoy escaping from reality.

It's Monday and a short work week, thankfully. It's going to be crazy. We have out of town relatives coming in and drama galore! I'm already mentally preparing for the sheer amount of food that will be available. I refuse to let Thanksgiving wreck my body. I'm disciplined. For the most part :)

Think thin, darling readers.

XO
Sar

2 comments:

Fat Piggy said...

You can do it! BEEEEE STRONG! We don't celebrate thanksgiving here. Win for RSA. :) Xo

thinpls said...

You are so positive, I love it! Congrats on the lost inches. Keep it up!