well hello

well hello

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fragments

Hello love.

There's never enough words to describe life.

My legs hurt from crossing and uncrossing them.

My bony body is disturbing my sleep. My head is light; my eyes are blurred.

I'm waiting for my friend to come over, so we can smoke a blunt. At 1:45 in the morning.

I am already high. I couldn't wait. So I smoked a bowl.

I am actually doing alright.

Work was ok.

I'm restricting.

I'm dating.

I'm reading again.

I am reaching out to my mom.

We talked all weekend and visited my grandma.

I needed that, I needed to connect. I heard old stories that make me grateful for the present.

I am searching for another job, but I won't quit this one until something is set and sure.

There's so much to do. All the time. The list never ends.

One day at a time. One moment.

Breathe.

XO

Sar


No comments: