well hello

well hello

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Slightly stupid

Stoned. At home. Sipping a glass of wine. I agree, I need to get this coworker sex fantasy out of my head. The problem is that I'm shy. The other problem is J.- I care for him. I have a feeling that I'm subconsciously self-sabotaging.

Work is done for the week. It's officially Saturday morning and today is the last day of the year. I'm going to get a hair cut. I need to do (everything) right.

Today D. (guy at work) and I didn't really talk. But there was this weird eye contact on break. He is a mystery, and I'm up to my old tricks. What will it take for this wandering eye to die?

And here I am, texting my ex-boyfriend. What the fuck is wrong with me?

-Sar





3 comments:

yoli said...

do what you want, and don't expect anything!

Plum Girl said...

Nothing is wrong with you; you're lovely.

I read your post down a bit about LSD and it was great. I've never done it, but I've done loads of shrooms and had the same type of experiences. Good stuff.

lola said...

sometimes all you need is a little thrill ;)