well hello

well hello

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I can finally feel the weight lifting

Well I quit my job and there's no looking back. I've been wanting to do this for a long time and the least I could do was give them (just about) two weeks notice. My last day is next Friday and I really can't WAIT to be done with that place forever.

I'm moving on and up. I have faith in myself. I can get a better job. I will.

My vacation went by too fast but it was wonderful and just what I needed. I'm really starting to believe everything happens for a reason. There's just something about getting out of dodge for awhile that shows a person what the hell else is out there. Lots.

I want more and I'm going to get it.

I'm down three pounds and trying to keep decreasing my weight. I hooked up with E. the other night. Hopefully there's more where that came from.

Time to drag myself to work. Eight more workdays. Can I make it without calling in sick? Hope so, because I'm going to want these last paychecks in their entirety.

Thanks for your comments on that last post. Life is too damn short to rot in some meaningless job. Peace, Loves.

XO
Sar

No comments: