well hello

well hello

Friday, April 1, 2011

My signal

I am way too excited right now. It's quarter to two in the morning and I'm wired. I am smoking a bowl to try and calm down. I am listening to R. Kelly "Ignition" ha! Ok, here's why: my date went great :)

K. is awesome. He is funny. kind, chivalrous, tall, adorable, and I could probably go on and on but I won't because I refuse to put my eggs all in one basket. So to speak. So she says.

For real, I am smiling all big still and shaky. We just had a perfect date. We started off by meeting at Starbucks for a hot bevarage. I chose green tea and he got coffee (black) (an ana boy? perhaps, he's thin). We had great conversation. I somehow mentioned that I was thinking of going to visit a friend at the Hard Rock Cafe. He wanted to come with. Lol. And that's what happened. We sat and talked a bit longer, I said, "you ready to get out of here?" and he said, "yes.". We walked to my car. He opened my door and held it open. He closed it shut once I was in. (Swooning). He walked to his truck and got in. We drove about 25 minutes.

At the H.R.C., we had two drinks. They were strong. (A lot of drinking on this date). We talked more. My ex B. was serving us, it wasn't awkward though. I admitted B. was my ex to K. after K. told me that he just got out of a 5 year relationship two months ago. Cue silent Sar.

But it was fine. He seemed fine. We talked about it briefly and then moved on. On the first date? you're probably thinking... Yes. Well, yes.

Hang on, I need to schmoke. Ok, back. Feeling a little more mellow.

Anyway. After the bar we went outside and walked by the water. It was beautiful for lack of a better word. We walk perfectly next to one another.

Get this: I wore heeled clogs. I never wear heels, usually because the guy is my height or a little shorter or taller. But tonight next to K. I was small.

Just what I've always wanted.

*Sighs*

Life. Is. So. Weird.

((hit))

I have been doing very well with my food intake. I do not need to worry anymore about eating a million calories in one sitting, of this, I'm positive. The need to binge is gone because the need for thin is stronger and louder. I'm thinkin' thin daily. Are you??

Thanks for your comments on my last post... I seriously love each and every one of you. And I'm not just saying it because I'm happy. I'm saying it because it's true. It's really fucking true.

Peace!

Xo Sar

Oh yeah. P.S. I mean. I have a job interview tomorrow at some company in [insert local big city here]. It is not the one I mentioned last time (Michael Kors). We'll see if I get one of these. Jeez louise. Xo

5 comments:

Kayla Marie said...

I'm so happy for you!! What a great date. I hope things work out between you two :)

-Lita

Plum Girl said...

I'm thinking thin daily too lately.
Keep it up girl.
And good luck with the job!
I need a call back BAD.

Lina (of Flushed) said...

So excited for your awesome date!!! I feel all gushy and girly* just reading about it I can imagine how you are feeling!!!

*okay, the champagne may or may definitely have a hand in this.

Run said...

Sounds like a great date.
x

Emry said...

Yay! Hope your interview goes well!