well hello

well hello

Friday, June 17, 2011

It's over...I took my drug test. I won't know if I passed or failed for a few days. I took your advice and didn't smoke this week and drank water and took aspirin so...*fingers crossed*.

Last night I had an incredible date with sexy N. We went to a free concert and then back to his apartment for a bonfire with some friends. I didn't freak out by the fire...baby steps.

We made out, very very briefly. I (obviously) pulled away, stopped it, hit pause, because I'm a scaredy-cat.

After about 7 hours of good times, I drove home. I ate some (a lot) of food. I passed out and dreamed about sharks.

Right now I'm sipping hot black coffee and about to go read the newspaper.

Life is ok.

I'll let you know how the drug test results are. I hope hope hope! I passed. Pray for me.

Think thin!!!!!!

<3 Sar

1 comment:

Daphna Yeshua-Katz said...

Hello,

My name is Daphna Yeshua-Katz and I am a graduate student in the Department of Telecommunications at Indiana University. I have read your blog and would like to invite you to participate in my study about pro-ana bloggers. I am very interested in learning about your motivations for publishing your blog, as well as the benefits the blog may provide to both you and your readers.

Ideally, the interview would take place over the phone or via Skype. However, if you don’t feel comfortable with either of these approaches, I would be happy to send my questions to you via email. I can schedule the interview at convenient day and time for you. Whichever method you choose, please know that your identity will be kept anonymous and your answers will stay strictly confidential.


You are also welcome to ask me any questions about the study at any time. You can contact me by email at dyeshuak@indiana.edu, phone +1- 812-3204517. In the meantime, you can learn more about me here: http://www.indiana.edu/~telecom/people/grads/dyeshuak.shtml. I hope to hear from you soon.


Best regards,
Daphna Yeshua-Katz

P.S. If you know more pro-ana bloggers that would be interested in participating in this study please feel free to forward them this invitation.