well hello

well hello

Thursday, July 7, 2011

What's up?

Hey sexies, how's it hanging?

I just had a nice healthy breakfast consisting of strawberries, orange slices, and watermelon chunks. Then I had one whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter and some banana slices. I am sipping black coffee. I am about to hop in the shower to get ready for work.

Yes, work. It's going alright. I am midway though my second week. The people are nice. It's air-conditioned. I get my first paycheck TOMORROW! =)

I am sort of tan from camping last weekend. I am sort of thin from eating healthier and on schedule. Last night I was literally too tired to eat...THIS IS GOOD!

I am on second shift so it's different, but doable.

I haven't been blogging as much and I think I know why: I have a life now, lol. Things on this blog really picked up when I was away at college living my isolated existence. But now that I'm so busy it's harder for me to sit down and write/vent out my frustrations. Because I'm literally talking shit out. With friends, family, and my therapist. It is what is is. Doesn't mean I'm disappearing! I think I'll always blog, I really like it and I like the community here.

I'm still thinking thin!!!!!!!!!

I wore just a bikini top and denim skirt this past weekend, and felt good! I felt like I looked hot! Maybe I did, maybe I didn't, either way it didn't matter much because internally I felt great! Of course, I was boozin'...so that probably helped.

Bones bones bones are beautiful!

Yesterday at work some random guy showed me a picture he drew of Angelina Jolie's face...this led to a discussion of how hot she is. Believe it or not, he claims she is TOO THIN and better still, HE DOESN'T LIKE IT!!????!!??

Um?

I'll admit, I felt vindicated. Not everyone (men) like the stick thin look. Ha! Just goes to show, we're (maybe) doing this to look good in front of other women! Maybe we're all a little bi...

My toes on my left foot tingle, wtf? On that note, I'll end my spiel!

Hope you hotties are doing GREAT and please comment to let me know you're alive and still reading!!?? Maybe include a tip or two on how to interact with strangers in the workplace. I'm still feeling a little shy and my social anxiety disorder kicks in whenever I step though that door...

Thanks loves.

THINK THIN! PUT DOWN THAT COOKIE! SAY NO TO SWEETS!

<3
Sar

XO

ps. Someone asked me about my stats! I've posted them on this blog before but I'll give ya a glimpse...I am 5'8 and 24 years old. My cup size is D. My weight fluctuates between 136-144. GROSS, I know. But I can promise you that I don't look fat! I look average to thin. I've even put pics on here...so readers if you'd like to see than you should peruse the posts!

***

Nothing Tastes As Good As Thin Feels.

***

Hunger Hurts But Starving Works.

***

3 comments:

Kayla Marie said...

I know what you mean by not having much time for blogging anymore. I haven't been blogging much ever since I got back from school, either! And your weight range is not gross, it's healthy :)

Aye Ell said...

Yeah, you're definitely not fat at that height and weight.

And a lot of guys don't like stick thin women. I think we just compete with ourselves and each other. My bmi is pretty close to yours (in the normal range) and my husband doesn't like it when I lose too much weight. He's really honest with me about it and he thinks it looks gross. My sister is 5'9" and weighs about 105 lbs and as much as I am often jealous of her size (thought I don't verbalize that) my husband (and even her husband) thinks she's too thin and would look better with a little more weight to her.

I've found that most of the guys I know much prefer a woman who is slim, but looks healthy. All the stick thin thinspo kinds of skinny that people post on these blogs is not what is attractive to them. Go figure.

Mich said...

Congrats on the first paycheck!

I actually have yet to meet a guy who actually likes bone-thin women. At least the guys in my age range and older. They want boobs and hips. So yeah I think maybe we are doing this for each other. :D

xoxo