well hello

well hello

Friday, July 26, 2013

On the road/WIA

Hey there, I'm writing to you from a hotel room. I drove my ass to the capital city today four and a half hours away alone and it was easy! I am going to a concert tonight and I am SO excited. Omg. The unfortunate part is that it's another hour drive away. I chose this place as my stopping point. I love staying in hotels! I plan to take a swim in the morning and explore the city a little before heading back home!

I have to leave soon for the show...I have never gone to a concert alone before! I am a little nervous but hey, I've made it this far! I just know once I'm sitting in that theater and he is up there doing his thing I will truly be at peace.

WIA Today: Kind of a lot. For breakfast I had one slice of whole wheat bread folded in half with a small amount of cut up avocado and a sprinkle of oregano, garlic powder and black pepper. Also, some coffee with creamer. For lunch I had a sandwich that consisted of two slices of whole wheat bread with yellow mustard, a slice of american cheese, some cut up avocado, tomato and lettuce. Also, a banana, a few peanut m&ms and peanut butter crackers. When I got to the hotel I had another (identical) sandwich and some licorice for dinner. Calories total for the day: 1200 or less, the way to be!

That's it for the rest of the day, maybe a glass of wine at the concert. Looking back, it's not terrible...whole grains, protein, veggies. It seems like a lot of bread because it is a lot of bread. Five (80 calories per slice) slices in one day? I just haven't had much to eat the past few days and I think when I restrict I crave carbs. Well I haven't overdone it yet and I'm proud of myself, so whatever.

I'm here to have a good time! See you on the flip side! It's time to get ready!! 
Bon Voyage!

XO
S.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Hope you had a blast. Sometimes it's cool to do things by yourself. It gives you a nice feeling of accomplishment.