well hello

well hello

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

In your atmosphere

Greetings Earthlings.

I'm chillen in between jobs. I'm essentially working a split shift monday through friday. Job number one in the morning. Job number two in the evening. Errands/nap in the two hours between. Doubles on the weekend.

This month started off with binging. Well...no more. I am back on track and very motivated to lose weight. My latest thing is cheekbones. I think sharp bones on a woman's cheek are incredibly stunning. This is my next goal. My face tends to puff up and I need to shed some pounds so I don't look like a cow.

I ended up having this stupid text convo with M. where I told him I felt used and he said "I def didn't use anybody" like a little bitch.

Ahem. I'm trying not to be hateful but it's hard because he hurt me. We have not been talking at all, or texting, or hanging out since that last time. He can deny it all he wants but something obviously happened: he either got what he wanted or decided I was a ho who sucks everyone's dick and didn't care to continue where we left off.

Little does he know. I'm not a slut. I don't do that all the time. I was enjoying his company. 

Anyway, in the above mentioned text conversation he apologized (no explanation or suggestion to hang though). Yes, it was over text but it's better than nothing...and it *seemed* sincere. So I'll give him that. I just need to be OVER IT all. It's taking too long. 

I had a legit debate with myself today about deleting him from facebook. How did I not realize that he comes across like such a player? The past five or six people that have posted on his wall are all chicks! I don't want to see it and I don't necessarily have the discipline not to look. In the end, I kept him as a "friend" on there and WILL make it a point to stop checking his page. I deserve the peace.

I am exhausted. I've been smoking way too much and working wayy too much and sleeping like shit. The best thing I'm currently doing is making sure I at least get my veggies. Gotta get ready for the restaurant. Best thing about it is all the walking around and lifting heavy plates. 

Hope all is well with ya'll.
xo
S

No comments: