well hello

well hello

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Jittery

Hello blog! It's a little past two in the afternoon and I'm feeling decent. In recent posts I made some to do lists and it feels good to share that I've gotten a lot done. I'm ready for the beach! But is my body ready? Sadly, while we timed our vacation to fall under the full moon, it also happens to be a week or so before my period. Meaning I feel bloated! Ugh!

I haven't had the nerve to try on my new bikini since the day it got delivered. This is something I will be doing shortly. I have some cute cover ups and will be bringing two bikinis. I painted my toe nails. I am excited! I just wanna look and feel good. Me and K. fell off the gym wagon, we haven't gone the last two weeks, after such a consistent stretch. But to be fair, we were both extremely stressed and grappling with his health news. He scheduled his tests. We have been bickering. He is in therapy roughly every six weeks. Compared to my every two weeks. I told him I'd like him to go more frequently. Especially now. 

Lol, we are leaving in less than 24 hours and I still need to pack. As much as I love travel and planning, I tend to ALWAYS procrastinate packing to the last minute AND overpack. It's ridiculous. But I'm the type of person who never knows how I'm going to feel upon waking. This means that I require options! I really gotta get this going. It's also a work day and (you guessed it) I'm slacking. Just took one small little hit of weed. I mean, come on. How can anyone focus 100% the day before vacay?

Work has been going ok though. I like everyone I work with and sometimes I feel really good about everything. Last Friday I FINALLY spoke with who I needed to talk to about a higher raise. It wasn't granted but it's pending and there is no final decision at this point and THAT means that there is still hope. Fingers crossed! They did give me a raise, but it was smaller than last years. Hence my attempts..

Well I just got up and worked. Now I'm back to my blog. Woke up with a sore throat but hoping it's only allergies. Took some vitamin C just in case. Not ideal but what can ya do?

I'm all over the place. I should end this post. Enjoy your day!

To commenter K. - thanks for keeping me company on blogger! Out of curiosity, are you a long term reader or did you find this blog more recently? 

XOXO

S.


No comments: