well hello

well hello

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

These days

It's Tuesday and I'm meeting a friend of mine for a drink after work, in about an hour. I'm in a shitty mood though. K. is driving me crazy. My family is driving me crazy. I'm driving myself crazy. I feel like shit. Life is stupid. Fuck EVERYTHING!

Well now that I got that out of the way, what up blogger! I had two beers with my brothers last night, we also had dinner. It was good being with them. The night before I had one beer alone. This will be my third night in a row with alcohol. I don't give a fuck though. I barely drink these days. I have my qualms I suppose but the truth is that it's perfectly ok for me to be doing this. I feel the affects on my mental health but I'm ignoring it because social obligations like this don't come around often when you're all adults and everyone is working full time. But with my brother in town, there's been a lot of social interaction. As an introvert, I am grinning and bearing it. But as a human being, I relish it because I know how rare and important it is.

Well my friend just called to finalize the time and location for our happy hour excursion. I better get ready.

No comments: