well hello

well hello

Saturday, November 3, 2012

I can hear the wind when I look out my closed window watching the trees tremble

Starting a post right now is like the beginning of a phone conversation with a guy you've never talked to on the phone before. How are you? I'm good, what's up? Nothing much, just hanging out...what are you up to? Getting ready to go out to the club and dance on stage with the band. (True story - last night kicked ass!).

It's the weekend! I started working full-time this week and I will say that I like it but waking up at 5:30AM when it's dark and early sucks donkey dick. Two days in I was ready to quit.

I came home and tearfully talked to my mom about why I wanted to quit. Basically I was sent home early my first two days there due to ratios. Since the pay is so low and it's a half hour drive I thought it might not be worth my while, especially since I had a missed call and voicemail from another place calling for an interview. Fate? Needless to say I finished the week and will go back on Monday. I will keep this job until I get hired elsewhere. I had a nice talk with friends about it and found some insight.

Last night was pretty epic. I was with my bestie, we went out and got wild! Lots of dancing and singing along with the band and getting invited to dance on the stage! We saw some old friends too, it was a fun way to end a long, exhausting week. I slept for a solid eight hours and just had a drink of orange juice and a banana.

I am very full. Last night I came home a little buzzed (I was the "Dd" so I had four drinks spaced out over four hours. And we smoked). I had some snacks: a handful of pumpkin seeds, a small slice of pizza with bleu cheese dressing for dipping,  a mini milky way, and randomly, a bit of white rice. Wow, that sounds pretty gross. I hate binging at night regardless of the reason. Drinking and smoking makes me eat. Too much.

So today I'll just take it easy. On the food and on myself. I have a lot on my mind and I need some me time. I don't know what I'm going to do or what's going to happen. I hope the weekend brings goodness and peace.

XO
Sar

No comments: