well hello

well hello

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Is there a reason for anything?

It's late Friday night. I worked until 1AM and there is nothing to eat here. I'm smoking and drinking water. I feel the emptiness within. I've been starving myself all week. I need to be thinner. I let it go for a brief bit, but that's done.

We texted a few days but conversation with Z. faded quicker than I thought. I never got the plan B. I could give a damn right now.

I drank so much at work tonight. Everyone was. It's getting bad there.

It's late and I'm supposed to be back in a few hours for a meeting. I've made the decision to skip it. I'll get there when I get there to work a freaking double. Screw them. So much drama. Everyone is fake. It's stressful and I'm getting ready for a change..

C. has been really volatile, accusing, and defensive towards me. He sent me some dramatic texts and even called me when I was at work tonight. Of course he doesn't answer when I call him back. Men! So confusing and fickle.

I need to sleep. Good night.
xo

No comments: