well hello

well hello

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hello June!

It's a new month and I'm another day wiser. I'm about to get really superficial but you know I keep it real. I'm feeling good about myself, my looks, and my weight. I went to a house party the other night and weighed myself secretly upstairs in the bathroom on the digital scale. I'm down five pounds since the last time I weighed in. I feel really happy about that! The number could be even lower considering at that point in the night my stomach was full of alcohol!

Last night I went to a sweet show with a sweet guy. At one point I caught my reflection in the mirror and felt beautiful. It felt so rare; I'm cherishing it. I wore a really cute dress and felt very confident in it. I've been cutting my own hair and it's growing out really nicely. My face looks way better when I'm thinner. Seriously dropping those few pounds gave my face a chiseled glow that I appreciate and crave to keep.

The plan is to keep it up. Restricting just a little to feel the pleasure of the burn.

I'm high on life.
It has been a great weekend.

Love,
Sar

No comments: