well hello

well hello

Friday, January 16, 2009

Smoking.

Hello, I am sitting on my bed smoking a bowl and listening to "Magical Mystery Tour". What a great song AND album by the Beatles!!!! Woo Beatles...my absolute favorite band ever! John, Paul, Ringo, and George...sent to this earth for a divine purpose perhaps, and what a purpose; the Beatles are simply amazing as a group and extremely inspirational through their solo work.

I used to not want to be alone. I used to surround myself with people, and I called it "amusing myself". Too bad I was in denial. A shame that I spent so much time listening to other people complain, doing what others wanted to do. So sad that I wasted too much time that I will never get back.

When I tripped on October 31st everything about me changed, some parts for the worse, others for the better.

It's weird when I smoke I see the light. I stand up, feel more energized, take off my robe and caress the air. I look in the mirror and see my face, instead of a strangers. My heart feels breezy; my stomach feels incredbly full. I just lit a candle, and the flickering flame heats this room and flames dance in front of my eyes. I think this is considered addiction. Time to beat it?

No comments: