well hello

well hello

Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year!

Happy 2009! The title of this was going to be called, "A New Year, A New Me" but I am not one to fib so grandly. A new me, come on, how pretentious can I get? I don't get to makeover myself. I can act different, sure, but only if I choose to. As of right now, I can't say I have really acted too differently today, maybe a little but nothing noticeably fabulous. I smell dinner cooking, yum, a veggie burger smothered with chunky tomato sauce and topped off by a hefty sprinkling of mozzarella, atop a nest of angel hair pasta. Thank you, mom. Without you I assume I would be eating a salad and some bread and butter. She is getting all fancy for the day. Woo. I am in my pjs, glasses on, with a disheveled ponytail. So sexy. Last night I was, anyways. I have a feeling he hoped I would doll up a little bit more, and show off my goods hardcore. The truth is I don't love my body. I am embarrassed by my large breasts peaking out the top of my shirt. I hate the way I look most of the time. However last night worked, because I have no problem showing off my legs. My legs are long, lean, and lovely. So I wore a skirt, thigh high socks, tall boots, a tank top, a short-sleeved shirt over that, completely covered cleavage, and lastly a cardigan. How librarian of me. Sigh, looking back I could have been a tad more daring. But 12 degree weather, icy wind and snow, and a long drive stopped me. My health is important. And here I go contracting myself, yet again. My health cannot be that important to me if I smoke cigs and other things that can be smoked, drink like a fish, and show off bare legs in the dead of winter. I did try. But I digress.

This blog is boring and pointless. My ramblings are a yawn, even to me. Describing my clothes? My dinner? Has my life lost all meaning?

No comments: