well hello

well hello

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oh hi

I'M ALIVE!

And I'm flying down south this week! I'm going by myself to see my sister and baby nephew and I can't wait to get away from this bitter, bone-chilling cold.

I took some pics of me today, I plan to write a longer post later with them included so you can see my "progress".

I've been counting calories obsessively. I list everything I eat and then add up each day's totals and keep those separate so I have two lists. It feels good to see it in front of me.

Hope everyone is doing well and keeping warm! Can spring be here soon??

Stay Strong!

<3 Sar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm quite the obsessive calorie counter especially now that I have my handy dandy phone app! Have a nice WARM trip!

Haven said...

Waiting for the pics:)