well hello

well hello

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hotel song

So I survived a partial shift at work with D. We haven't texted or anything since Fri. He was coming in today as I was leaving; approximately 25 minutes of awkwardness, at least for me, while I rolled silverware and pretended to never see him.

That's right, I completely ignored his presence, outwardly. Inside my head and heart I was so aware of him. He looked gorgeous, for one thing. I am very attracted to him. Why wouldn't I be? I have a soft spot for handsome asshats, remember?

For his credit - he was acting different too. More reserved, noticeably less flirty, and I even caught him looking at me. Once.

*one hour later*

Just got off the phone with my sister. I love and miss her (she lives out of state). I'm all talked out. Peace!

No comments: