well hello

well hello

Monday, June 1, 2009

Wow -only two May entries.

Say it ain't so. [weezer] (background music)

Today I was told that he died of a drug overdose. Why T? I think you were sad. I'm so sorry. Rest in peace now. <3 Sar

And so, in an attempt to get more readers, I officially am turning this into my ana blog.

Today I ate:

1 plum [30]
6 thick licorice red twists [420]
Wendy's value fries [210]
'Coffee Toffee twisted frosty' [540] ugh


putting me at 1200 calories for the day, and it's only 5:38 pm. Shit. Binge binge binge on fast food junk. I say to people, "oh I hate that nasty shit"..what a hypocrite. I mean, yeah that list up there doesn't look like a lot of food, it's just a shitload of unhealthy fats and sugars and carbs. Too much. Way way to much I ate. I am going to keep pounding down water and about to walk to the library to return some overdue books. So maybe I'll burn 100 calories on the walk, and if I don't eat for the rest of the day and night my total will be 1100. That doesn't seem to bad considering women my age are supposed to consume 2000 calories a day. So onward!

Cigerette and weigh in right after. For my stats!

Height 5'8
22 yr/old
Hw 139
Cw 134 [w/jeans & a shirt]
Gw 115



There you have it. That's me. Join me on a journey towards loose jeans, loose panties, and envious glares from girls who stare.

*Nothing tastes as good as thin feels*

No comments: