well hello

well hello

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I see the first tinge of afternoon through the slightly opened blinds.

I just woke up, 12 pm eastern standard time. I am sleepy and a little hungover. Last night was pretty fun. I definitely met an interesting man. A 20 year old, no less. I mean he is extremely attractive and tall, which is God-like to me, but he has been through some shit and is not afraid to talk about it. He speaks about jail time and running from the law. He tells me about catching his dad cheating on his mom in his bed with a hooker. (Then beating his dad hardcore with a baseball bat). I have never experienced that kind of thing. I mean I have seen cheating take place. But my dad? Hell no. I don't even know how I would feel.

Enough about the boy. My face is frightfully pale and my hair is greasy, time to clean up and go eat breakfast at the dining hall. Yay!

Peace.

No comments: