well hello

well hello

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Munching on candy corn.

That I am. Note to self, head down to laundry room at 7:20 pm to make the switch. This night, usually one for celebration, is filled to the brim with questions. I considered heading home. I thought about taking a nap. I pondered going downtown. I wondered if clothes shopping would make me happy. In the end, I am sitting here, blogging, doing laundry; doing nothing really. My roommate was asleep which is always fun. I try to be quiet while still making annoying noises, just because. Because of how many times I have been rudely woken up by her. Payback is a fucking bitch. So are you! But yeah, so when the room is dark and silent I am so confused! I do not know what to do with myself. Darkness tends to do that. Now she is awake and there is a small amount of light coming from her vanity mirror. Oh, I know why. She has exactly an hour and a half until she has to be somewhere. That is an hour and a half of getting ready! And spraying hair shit and 20 squirts of perfume!! I need to stop. Breathe. Ahhhhh!!!!!! Get me out of here!!!!!!

No comments: