well hello

well hello

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Imagine a soft green sweater and my warm contentment.

Reading the title of the blog reminds me of sitting next to a blazing fireplace, ash and sparks crisscross and crackle. A blanket, hot from the fire, is almost as crucial as a good novel and/or a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon. I am procrastinating. Time to do two simple errands and you'd think I had to cross a blustery tundra. Chewing on Australian Style licorice makes my just brushed teeth happy, and my disposition sweeter. Joy Harjo tonight in McEwen, that should be amazing. To be accomplished is to know true bliss, I bet, I would not know. I can accomplish menial tasks such as a shower. Whoop de do. Zippity Doo Dah. Zippity Day! Hakuna Matata. Hannah Montana. What the fuck is being typed right now, my slender hands have minds of their own!!! Time to see.


Peace on Earth.

No comments: