well hello

well hello

Monday, February 7, 2011

It comes in 3's

Hey BlogLand and bloggers and anonymous readers and haters and lovers and smokers and jokers. How are you? I'm shitty! I need to complain for a (brief) minute so here I go: I'm sick and have been all weekend ON TOP OF having my monthly visitor! Oh joy! I love being a woman! Oh, and last night! My car broke down!!! :) :) :)

I'M
SO
FREAKIN'
PUMPED
ABOUT
MY
GOOD
FORTUNE!!



////////not.

I'm sick and tired and lazy and blah and car-less and just about out of weed and job-less and just lost, a poor lost soul who's pouting but thankfully you can't see because you'd probably kick me. And slap me. And I'd like it, because I'm a dirty kinky bitch.


That is all.

P.s. START COMMENTING DAMMIT I'M LONELY!!!!!!

P.p.s. Despite my self pity I managed to have a decent weekend with my friends. Boys and drinks and free shots both nights.

<3

Think thin~
~Sar

3 comments:

Emry said...

Commenting so you won't be lonely. ;)

Hope your fortune turns around & good things begin to happen! :)

Emma; said...

i like reading your posts, they make me laugh :)
and tell me about it, your mood sounds exactly like mine at the moment.
xx

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you still had a fun weekend. That's what I live for lately, it seems.

You are one of my very favorite bloggers. Your writing paints a very real picture of who you are, complete with personality quirks.

And I love it! Don't let the man get you down. What goes up must came down (and vice versa)!