well hello

well hello

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Random

I planned to post so much more this month. Alas, life. Here's the dish: the entire weekend has been blanketed by sorrow and thoughts of the children and adults killed in CT. What a horrible tragedy, prayers to all affected.

~~~~~~~

Today is Sunday and I'm having a decent one. I slept in, then drank coffee and caught up with my mom for over an hour, which was nice. Then I frosted some Christmas cookies to the music of Pink Floyd (and only ate one!!) Two small slices of cheese and hot pepper pizza were ate by me. More coffee and water.

Time for a shower and then off to work I go for the evening, more hours of my life dedicated to folding clothes in a retail environment. The best (and worst) part of my job is the thin inspiration all around me. The best for obvious reasons. The worst because I constantly compare and beat myself down.

I can't think straight right now. It's 50 degrees in December, rare in North Eastern America. J. and I are on great terms, finally. We are friendly but did kiss the other night. We went to the gym and I did 50 minutes on the elliptical and then played basketball for about 15 minutes. Great workout, I was sweating. It felt awesome to burn some calories.

Things are okay. Are you okay?

XO
sSaRr


No comments: