well hello

well hello

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sipping on some Irish Creme

And just like that, Christmas is over for another year. I had a good one: I got the guitar I asked Santa for. I've been in need of a hobby.

Some goals for 2013: Learn how to play guitar. Make money. Save money. Move out.

That's pretty much it. All achievable.

Tonight I opened an Express card. It paid for my new editor pants and nice buttoned shirts in gorgeous colors. Money I shouldn't have spent but to justify it, now I have enough "business casual" clothes to last awhile for my new job.

I'm excited and nervous and ready to get the heck on with things.

Currently I'm drinking Bailey's Irish Creme on ice. Fattening but soo good and I deserve it tonight. I am trying to be kinder to myself, hence the shopping for nicer pricier clothes and adult beverage indulgence.

My weight did not go up despite the holiday feast. I was very much in control of my food intake, wine on the other hand...well it's all calculated and logged in my Lose it weight loss app.

Have a great day today! Peace :)

XO Sar

No comments: