well hello

well hello

Friday, July 17, 2009

Hot lava.

Life is weird. A friend came over and sold me his classical acoustic guitar for $45. I am now a proud owner of a guitar I cannot play. This reminds me of when I got my car, it is a standard. For the first week I had to be driven around in it LOL then finally learned. It took time and practice. Now I can drive stick decently. And now I can play music. It is time to learn.

Nothing to eat but a few blackberries today. They were my special treat from the store. Pricey, but worth it, they're an exciting mix of sweet and tart. It is almost three o'clock, over 12 hours from my huge binge last night, burn baby, burn. I stayed up late, cleaning, and doing random stuff because I was under the impression that A. was going to bring the guitar over at 3:30 a.m. Didn't happen. I didn't want to walk/drive over there and neither did he. So I read some Harry Potter (book 6) then fell into a disturbing, nightmare filled sleep. Oh man, to remember these dreams and write them down would be incredible, my imagination is wicked. And now I am remembering A.'s words when he came over today. He called me pretty. He mentioned something like "There is some attraction between us." I don't know. He is handsome. He is bold; he burst into song while demonstrating his guitar skills to me. I like watching him. The weirdest, most annoying part is that he got me to open up. Without trying. Now he is calling omg brb.

So I just talked with A. for 12 whole minutes haha. I can't even write/type. I feel good. Just gotta take it one day at a time. Same with dieting. And yes I will say dieting. Eating healthy is eating healthy, but I need to eat less. way less.

Peace.

No comments: