well hello

well hello

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Quickie.

Just got back from the drive from hell. Gridlock traffic, flash floods, white-fingered grip on the steering wheel. Shit. There is much to say but no time, because I have to be at work in 30 minutes and need to clean up a bit. I've just got to say, I've been doing good. You see, I was driving back from my parents house, a little over an hour away. While I am there I usually binge hardcore..there is always bread, ice cream, chips, cheese, and more junk food such as those. I was good! I indulged in some vanilla ice cream last night but that's it! I barely ate yesterday. Today I had a small bowl of honey bunches of oats cereal with soy milk, an "activia" yogurt (promotes digestion), a fiber one granola bar, and (bad BAD BAD!) a veggie egg white flatbread from Dunkin' donuts. I was hungry, and knew that I would make a much much worse choice if I didn't eat something! I was craving a burrito..so I settled for what I got and don't feel too bad about myself. I have to end it here. It's almost 7 at night and I have to be at work. I can't type everything I want to. Just know that I checked out "Wasted" from the library when I was home, aka the bible. Yes! I am in it to win it! Think t h i n.

No comments: