well hello

well hello

Monday, November 16, 2009

Leapin' Leonids!

T. and I are about to watch the Leonids Meteor Shower. On the beach. It is 5 minutes to midnight. I am excited -but- I really should be staying in to work on homework due at 9:30 in the morning. Well, I have to pick and choose the details of my day. I took a 3 hour nap this evening, in preparation of tonight. I just hope hope HOPE we actually see some shooting stars.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Today's food intake (it's bad): kashi granola bar. sandwich flat with peanut butter (only one, thank goodness). cherries. 410 calories of CHIPS. 300 calories of DIP. 200 calories of PRETZELS! <--my dinner. Chips and dip. fuckin' nasty!!

And that is it. Today would have been great if I didn't freak out on the munchin' of the chip dip chip chippiness!

Right now I am sipping a delicious black coffee. No food since the chips, none tonight. None tomorrow. I can do it.

Love to you ALL!!!
Peace/
Think Thin!!!

1 comment:

Stick Thin said...

In case you were wondering.. you have a beautiful arm. I hope you see shooting stars!! I've seen like 5 in my life. Avoid the shitty food!! Or I'll hunt you down. Stay strong lovely