well hello

well hello

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Waves.

I have some mad good cooking skillz. Just saying. I prepared tofu for the first time tonight, and I loved it. I pan-fried it with a littttle olive oil and water, with many veggies. Then I added teriyaki sauce and crushed ginger and black pepper. I could have used a little more spice, honestly, but my bowl was so hot and fresh and I didn't have the strength to walk away from it in search of more flavor. Because the flavor was damn good. Wow. I can cook.

Don't gag. Not all food will kill you. Or maybe it will, I'm no expert on mortality. I hate food yes, but when I take charge and prepare myself a vegan dinner I just feel better about life.
Or, I would be feeling better about life IF I didn't eat candy after my lovely dinner.
I've almost accepted the fact that this past week has been an epic fail for food. The week before my period always fucks with me.

I'm stuffed now, positively full and furious with myself, now, that I think of my mistakes over the week. It all started with last Friday. But it's over, Wednesday is over and today is now Thursday. A new day, a new chance to start fresh. I will do better today.

I mean, all I had aside from the nasty candy and good stirfry (dinner) was 1 slice of reheated pizza and a salad (lunch) and an apple (for breakfast).

Not terrible for *the day*.

Oops just remembered I got a (non-fat, not like that means much at this point) smoothie at the mall. I shopped a little. It is nice to buy some new clothes. The fire gave me a reason to recreate my style. I dress classy/sexy/comfy (not all at one time). I like clothes and accessories, but for some reason I hate shoe shopping. Maybe because you need a freakin' sock and a bench. I get paranoid about leaving my purse on the floor. I hate strangers watching me try on shoes. I hate finding my size amongst the boxes. I am annoyed by the tissue and plastic in every box. I just don't even know what shoes look good on me. Luckily it's summer so I'll just wear flip flops...for now.
And then I'll get some boots (2 or 3 pairs I hope) and sneakers.

But yeah, I'll wait awhile to do that...because shoe shopping bites.

I'm going to finish this pipe of maryjane and watch Glee.

Love to you, love to me.

Think thin!!!

xo


I love her collarbone and chest area. So bony, so beautiful. 

Nice, summery dress too! Get any new, cute summer clothes?

<3






                                                    Think thin**

1 comment:

zen said...

Congrats on your mad cooking skills!
I can't cook tofu.. so difficult, have to drain it or press it or whatever. Even the firm tofu confounds me, I always fuck it up.
I end up buying the veggie crumbles (are actually made with tofu). I use them in everything... chili, tacos, etc.
YUM.