well hello

well hello

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Need fiber.

There is one delicacy that I can very rarely pass up: pizza. I have deprived myself for months (none for me). Tonight my parents ordered pizza with mushrooms, peppers, and onions. I ate one piece. Then another. After a third slice my stomach was so full and bloated I just wanted to puke but I had to keep a smiling face for the 'rents because they were in and out of my room, installing an air conditioner. I am looking fat and the scale was at 131.5 last time I checked, which was a couple hours ago. Really, scale?!?

Really, Sar?!

Pizza was dinner. Lunch was 1 slice whole wheat bread with a 1/2 teaspoon of organic peanut butter and a 1/2 teaspoon of real fruit preserves. Breakfast was a bowl of cereal with almond milk. I am *guessing* my total calorie count is about 1300.

That is assuming highly.

I don't care at this point, Tuesday is officially over...I am just pissed I reached for that third slice. It didn't even taste as good because of the panic in my head. I was moving on autopilot and having a pleasant conversation (for once!) with my folks and I overstepped my limits by a mile.

My friend wants to go to the beach tomorrow. I am not interested/bikini ready. I'll just pull the flake act and ignore her, because I'm totally heartless right now.

My hair looks cute...it is getting long finally! I chopped 9 inches almost two years ago and it has not been the same since. It is much healthier but I just wanted the length back the second it was gone. I am too shy to have my face and neck exposed for the world to see. I like my hair, my cape and safety shield. Needless to say, I am pleased that it's getting long again. It is a nice color, too. Years of dyeing it stripped away any clue of mine as to what color it is naturally. Right now it is a mocha brunette with champagne highlights from and in the sun. I like it :)


Well I guess this is just a bingy freaking time AND I'm about to get my period. I just went to the kitchen and grabbed a large glass of chocolate soymilk and a yogurt and granola bar. I blame the damn white flour I ate today. I need whole grains and fiber. I need midol.
I'll get some tomorrow. It's my one trick. Midol to reduce bloat ONLY around period time.

Gotta go, sexy ;)

Thanks for the comments. Your support means the world to me. THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Keep the peace, and think thin.


No comments: