well hello

well hello

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Forbidden.

I am on a break in between classes. I spent 45 minutes talking with my professor in his office. Oh damn he is cute, but his cuteness is mostly just intelligence. He is amazingly smart. I wish it would rub off on me, yes that was slightly sexual on purpose. I would do him. Too bad he has a wife!! Not going there again. (Long ass story). Just smoked a quick bowl.(I have at least cut way back on cigs). Weed is a need though. I got a 72/C on that Metaphysics test. Fuck my life, that is horrible. I was hoping to at least get an 80/B.

Ah well. At least I only ate one apple so far. It was tasty and juicy. I also drank a black coffee...mmm. Now I am going to class, then work. Then have to chill and do some homework and maybe pick up. Not sure. That idea just crossed my mind.

I am so behind on school work, but I refuse to give up!
I have binged so much, all weekend I indulged. Whole wheat bread is my worst enemy; I love it and it is "good" for me so I justify EATING it!!! I ate almost a whole loaf this weekend. No butter, but peanut butter or Laughing Cow light cheese wedges spread on it. Fuck fuck fuck. The memory is making me full. And fat. And bread-bloated. Never. Again.

Never. Ever. Again. (with the horror of horrors...bread!!?!) Dang Carbs and their evil temptations.

I am sticking to fruit and coffee FOR SURE.
I have weighed myself every day. My weight fluxuates incredibly. I don't like it. I don't trust the scale. I don't trust people that won't look me in the eye.

Time to try and read for class. Then a lovely walk! Think thin!!!

*Nothing Tastes As Good As Thin Feels*

*One moment on the Lips means a Lifetime on the Hips!!*

^Scare tactic, seriously.

<3 My adorable kitten says MEOW!

3 comments:

Stick Thin said...

glad you know your kitten says meow :) he he

have fun at school!

Lina (of Flushed) said...

OMG the dreaded bread. I can't even buy it because I WILL eat the entire thing. I can't even just have one slice, there is absolutely zerno control!

Also, I like those mantra's (or whatever) too!

XO

SophiaRuins said...

omfg carbs are my worst enemy EVER.
i swear im addicted to bread and pasta like there is no tomorrow.






stay strong hun!

XOXO Sophia Ruins <3