well hello

well hello

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Think thin.

Granola..it is so good!! But so fattening : ( Why are the good things in life usually terrible for you? I mean, it could be worse, and it is: I am a candy freak, it's true. I love candy/chocolate. There, I admit it. So where do I go from here? I think about it constantly, especially at work. Ugh, I am thinking about all of this because I am headed to work in an hour. Last time I was there I bought a donut, and Good-n-Plenty. Omg! Why is everyday a binge? Can I please work today without craving sweets hardcore?? Can I please leave that place without making a PURCHASE?!

So here I am, smoking, many things clogging my head; I can't make up my mind and I don't know what my next move should be. I feel like showering, I would like to rearrange furniture, the dishes need to be done, I need to prepare for work, the cat litter needs to be changed...all of this springs to mind when I am trying to make a decision!

I guess I should get off the damn computer and think of a solution here, lol, I am ridiculous... I can see it in these words. I gotta keep on the move or I am so fucking detached.

I sprung on a really cute fall jacket last night! I love it : ) My next purchase will be a hat. I am not really a hat person (I truly think I look funny) but I need to buy a cute fall hat. It just seems like the right thing to do.

^Proof that I have ADD. Where did that even come from? I was going one way and now I'm back and I really should just mention that I haven't purged in over a week. I keep wanting to though, it's the strangest thing. Last night the vomit literally rose up in my throat. But I kept it down. I don't want to puke. It hurts too much. That one headache it gave me kind of...changed my approach.

Lots of love to you readers:*

Think thin.

No comments: