well hello

well hello

Monday, December 14, 2009

Frustration at Four.

ugh T. won't give me the commitment I so desperately want! Gawddddd.
I asked him to take down "single" from facebook...is that too damn much to ask? I am not looking for it to say "in a relationship"...I just want people to back the fuck off.

I am high on adderall and 1 and 1/2 pages into a 6 page paper, due in 8 hours. It is 4 in the morning. FUCK.

I am hyped up and shaking and just want to CONTROL THE FREAKING WORLD!

fuckfuckfuck

on a good note I am feeling thin.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sorry. Just. Idk. Just feeling it. I really like this guy but I have a feeling I am being too pushy. But I don't want to stop!! I want it to be the way I want it to be. Why doesn't he understand??

Maybe he is already....no. I won't say he is done. He is not. But if I continue acting like a control freak maybe he will be.

I saw R. tonight and stupidly texted him. I am a wreck. What the fuck am I even doing right now? I have been taking a break from this paper for over an hour. I need to GET WITH THE PROGRAM.

Help?


oh yeah, THINK THIN!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

SBB said...

Boys are lame. Adderol is the greatest... I need to find a way to get it perscribed without my parents finding out..
What if you totally act like T. and make your facebook status single? I mean they get away acting like two faced bitches; we should be able to do it too!
Hope the paper went well hun, I wish I felt skinny today =P
xo