well hello

well hello

Monday, June 14, 2010

Silver lining on a dark weekend.

The good news is, after I wrote that last post I purged in the bathroom without caring that my mother and brother were in the next room.
*I'm glad I did it. If I only result to purging in extreme circumstances (today-panic b/c of last night) than I know I have control over it.*
The other good news is that I ate nothing for the rest of the day, because it is now after twelve (my marker of the day) and I just got home from blazing and playing cards with some friends.
* I am rereading "Wasted" by Marya Hornbacher and I love it; it feels like an old friend.*

The bad news is that I just ate a fifty calorie Fiber One yogurt. I weighed myself as soon as I got home...130. Wavering steady. When will I break back into the 120's? How about this week?

I thank you for your support and want you to know that binges of such epic proportion (last night) will NEVER happen again because ice cream is not even that good and I just don't give a fuck. I am a thin girl and I WILL BE THINNER!!

So think thin, thanks for reading, and remind ME to think thin.

Thanks, xo

1 comment:

Emry said...

That book (Waster) keeps coming up in blogs. I've owned it for a couple years but haven't read it yet.