well hello

well hello

Monday, January 11, 2010

Don't tell him I've gone crazy ..

I'm still strung out over you.

"The Truth" by Jason Aldean.

Such a good song.

I am here. It is another day. I do NOTHING productive. I smoke. eat. sleep.
This is my life now.

How the FUCK can I change?
How can I find purpose???

Ok Step 1. Get HELP!!! - - I just called my school's counseling center & made an appointment for tomorrow morning.
The obstacle? Waking up and going. I need to though. I need to talk to someone.

I have gone a little stir-crazy. I need people and physical contact but I can't seem to reach out. I can't seem to answer the phone. I only think of T, and wish I was in his arms. Ohgod, still hurts. We are "friends". Yay.

I don't even know what to write about. I am inclined to just complain, but that's boring.

How can I get past this feeling of missed opportunity? If there is anything I am sure of now, it is that T. and I belong together. I feel like we didn't even get the chance. It started so quick, then school ended, then we ended.

UN-FUCKING-FAIR, WORLD.




No comments: